Oh wow, what a journey the 2nd week of January. CES 2020 started and ended with a bang. A conference that lasts 4 straight days, takes place in Las Vegas, Nevada, and brings in more than 170K participants, from 160+ countries, displaying 4,400+ exhibits/booths.
This is the 4th time I have attended in a row and it never gets old. Here are 5 of the top themes I saw across the board:
1. Robotic dogs/machines/toys to help in whatever aspect a human needs or wants
2. Autonomous driving, including a hover aircraft that looked sort of like a helicopter
3. Sensors for health & sports
4. Smart appliances to make your home that much cooler
5. Connectivity between everything we touch (computers, laptops, tablets, cell phones, lights, cameras, stoves, refrigerators, and so much more)
Please enjoy the videos below!